Siemens 900C ventilator
Control of the Siemens Servo Anesthesia System was concentrated in the ventilator. In this case, it is the Servo Ventilator 900C. A ventilator helps a patient breathe effectively. The 900C was used to administer vaporized anesthetic gas, nitrous oxide, oxygen and air with the patient’s breaths.
Besides tubing that delivered air to and from the patient, this ventilator was attached to anesthesia specific equipment, such as anesthetic vaporizers. A very sophisticated ventilator when introduced by Siemens in 1981, the Servo 900C had a single-circuit, with spring-driven bellows, that was pneumatically powered and electronically controlled. The ventilator modes available included volume or pressure control, pressure support, and synchronized intermittent mechanical ventilation.
Lung ventilator intended for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients. A Siemens 300 Servo Ventilator offers a wide range of ventilation modes together with an Automode function for greater treatment possibilities, shorter weaning times and increased patient comfort. Thes units are fully refurbished by Bemes, Inc.
The Siemens 300 is comprised of 2 main components:
- Control Unit: Contains the electronic circuits necessary for control of ventilation (panel and knobs).
- Patient Unit: Continually measures flow and pressure with transducers.
- For all patient categories, from neonate and pediatric to adult
- A platform for the future-choose the level of system and application
- Full range of ventilation modes:
- Controlled ventilation
- Pressure control (PC),Volume Control (VC)
- Pressure regulated volume control (PRVC)
- Supported Ventilation
- Volume Support (VS) Pressure Support (PS)/CPAP
- Combined Ventilation:
- Additional treatment options:
- Automode (pressure/Volume/PRVC)
- Nebulizer -Open Lung Tool
- Simple User interface:
- Selectable between touch screen, knobs or dial
- Direct access knobs for vital settings
- Menus with only two main levels
- Uninterrupted bedside quality ventilation for hospital transportation
- Ventilation modes:
- Patient range:
– IEC60601-1/EN60 601-1 Type B
– Patient unit: W 242 x D 370 x H 240mm
– User interface: W 431 x D 150 x H 325mm
– Approx. 24kg
Method of triggering:
– Flow and Pressure