Heart-Lung Machine Maquet Jostra HL 20 Features
Formerly referred to as the Jostra HL 20 the Maquet HL 20 or Heart-Lung Machine HL 20 (HLM HL 20) perfusion system is reliable, flexible, and adaptable. It incorporates the technology needed for cardiopulmonary surgery. It has peristaltic roller pumps that run smoothly and quietly. In the event of power failure, the Maquet HL 20 has a fully automatic battery backup system that will allow for most surgical procedures to be completed.
- Integrated remote control for the HCU 20 heater/cooler in the SCP.
- Console is constructed of stainless steel and easily maneuvered by a side guard and 4 stable wheels.
- Peristaltic roller pumps offer precision, durability, versatility and convenience in handling.
- Accurate measurements of up to 4 pressures, 4 temperatures, and 2 emboli safety protection systems.
- Optional cardioplegia monitoring unit that displays volumes, ratios, timers, temperatures, and pressures for full control of cardioplegia delivery.