GE Vivid i Portable Echo Ultrasound
With the GE Vivid i ultrasound machine, you’re getting lightweight mobility and excellent imaging abilities. More importantly, you’re getting a premium, portable cardiac ultrasound that holds a top spot among the similar portable cardiac ultrasounds available.
From great penetration to optimal image quality and stress echo capabilities, the GE Vivid i ultrasound is ideal for meeting a wide range of OB and anesthesia needs. You can also achieve high-resolution images for monitoring, regional anesthesia, carotid evaluation, and saphenous vein harvesting.
The Vivid i aims to give your exams the robust images you need for increased diagnostic accuracy and confidence. Excellent raw data and ultra definition algorithms are central to this advanced imaging quality, while some other features contributing to the Vivid i’s high-end imaging performance include:
- Advanced speckle reduction
- Clarity and Adaptive Reject for further optimizing image quality
- Smart Depth for automatically adapting the imaging parameters for a variety of exams
- SmartStress technology aids a streamlined workflow
- Tissue Synchronization Imaging helps translate comprehensive quantifications into easy-to-read images
Speaking of quantification, the Vivid i boasts an exceptional level of quantitative analysis, ideal for cardiac applications. Allowing for accurate visualization and measurable assurance, the GE Vivid i expands cardiac imaging through the following features:
- Tissue Velocity Imaging displays dynamic information about the heart and moving heart tissues
- Tissue Tracking aids in the detection of coronary heart disease
- EchoPAC Analysis for organizing raw data and conducting a full range of quantitative analysis, including TVI, TT, TSI, and Strain.
With these technologies, the GE Vivid i addresses one of the biggest challenges in cardiovascular care — access to complete, real-time diagnostic information. Triplex imaging capabilities also make this a good choice for phlebology and applications requiring real-time 2D, Spectral Doppler, and Color Imaging.
GE Vivid i Applications
The GE Vivid i is renowned for its benefits in cardiac imaging, but this portable ultrasound is also suitable for:
- Small Parts