GE Logiq 7 Ultrasound Machine
The GE LOGIQ 7 ultrasound machine is a high-powered system that offers real-time 4D imaging along with a wide range of other features and capabilities.
The GE Logiq 7 is a multipurpose ultrasound system that s versatile, reliable and meets the demands of the industry. The system supports a full range of clinical applications including, abdominal, OB/GYN, small parts, pediatric, vascular and cardiac diagnostic testing. The machine produces high-quality images through use of 3D technology and has a multitude of enhanced imaging features.
- Coded Harmonic Imaging, B-Mode, M-Mode
- Color Flow mode (CFM), Power Doppler Imaging (PDI)
- State-of-the-art user interface with high-resolution 10.4-inch monitor
- Patient Information Database, 17″ high resolution non-interlaced flat CRT
- Image Archive on CD, MOD, and Hard Drive (7 GB)
- Four active probe ports, Easy 3D (Baby Face)
- Ergonomic User Interface with Height Adjustable Keyboard
- Digital Beamformer with 1024 system processing channel technology
- 128 MB CINE Memory, CINE Review with 4-speed types