Aloka Prosound 6 Gray scale Ultrasound
Winner of the International Forum Product Design Award, the Aloka ProSound Alpha 6 leads the way in today’s generation of diagnostic imaging. Useful for women’s health care applications,
Aloka Prosound Alpha 6 ultrasound equipment would make an excellent addition to the diagnostic care of your medical practice. The ergonomic design of the Aloka Prosound Alpha 6 ultrasound unit allows for ease-of-use thanks to features such as customizable panel switches and touch screen controls, and a compact and lightweight design for easy portability.
- Incorporation of technologies developed for our higher-end models of the ProSound series.
- High-definition, high quality imaging for a wide range of applications.
- Excellent image processing functions: Broadband Harmonics (BbH), Adaptive
- Image Processing (AIP), Spatial Compound Imaging (SCI).
- High blood flow definition: eFLOW
- A wide variety of analytical software including eTRACKING and TDI Analysis.
- The operation panel’s height adjustment mechanism allows for easier operation and enhancement of examination efficiency.
- Large touch panel screen boosting visibility and easier operation.
- Optimized switch layout according to frequency of use.
- Small main body size accomplished by integration of electronic circuits.
- Mobility, easy handling and portability assured by the light weight and compact size.
Incredible Imaging Technology Bringing About High Versatility
- Broadband Harmonics(BbH)
- Adaptive Image Processing (AIP)
- Spatial Compound Imaging (SCI)
- Image Optimizer
Confident Observations and Measurements For Both Mother and Child
- Spatio-temporal Image Correlation (STIC)
- Dynamic Slow-motion Display (DSD)
- Real-time Free Angular M-mode (FAM)
- Automated Nuchal Translucency (NT) Measurement