GE AMX 4 Plus Xray
The GE AMX 4 Plus portable GE X-ray machine is designed for easy operation. Each time you push a button, you can depend on the same consistent radiographic quality that is seen in a full-scale X-ray. Since the
AMX 4 Plus is battery-operated, there is no need to plug in your mobile X-ray unit before taking exposures. This makes it easily adapted to operating, intensive care, and emergency room applications. Mobility and ease-of-use make the AMX-4 Plus ideally suited for all routine radiographic procedures, within intensive care units, cardiac care units, emergency, and operating rooms, pediatrics, neonatal units, orthopedics, and clinics.
- Analog X-ray system in a compact, easy-to-maneuver package.
- Up to 50 high-quality exposures with a single charge.
- Dual drive motors and oversized casters that facilitate movement even in taxing environments.
- Operator controls are microprocessor-based, combining the latest technology with simplicity of design.
- Message display to provide helpful information on the operating status of the system.
- Ergonomic Handswitch Controls.
- Compact manual Collimator with built-in SIDbutton on collimator face.
GE AMX 4 Plus Specifications
- Height: 70 inches (177.8 cm) for models 2169360−6, 2236420−6, and 2275938−6, −12, −13, −14, −15
- Height: 76 inches (193 cm) for all other models.
- Width: 25−3/16 inches (64 cm)
- Length: 45−3/8 inches (115.3 cm)
- Weight: 1080 pounds (490 kg)
- Operating temperature range: 59 to 100 Degrees Fahrenheit (15 to 38 Degrees Celsius) at 80% non−condensing humidity.
- Storage temperature range −40 to +140 Degrees Fahrenheit (−40 to +60 Degrees Celsius)
- Maximum operating altitude: 8,000 feet (2440 meters)
- Drive Speed is 264 feet (670.5 cm) per minute +/− 25%;
- Maneuvering Speed is 30% to 60% of drive speed