Fujifilm ARIETTA 60 Ultrasound Machine
- 17” IPS-Pro high-resolution monitor
- 10.4” touch screen panel
- Palm rest
- Transducer connectors
- One-step caster lock mechanism
- Multi-rotary encoder
- Gel warmer
- Side pocket for storage
- The benefit of “comfortable” is for everyone
- Usability of ARIETTA 60, a solution for comfort
High-performance features normally reserved for premium systems are packed into its compact housing.
- ARIETTA 60, almost 25% lighter in weight than conventional systems (Hitachi Aloka Medical’s in-house
comparison), can be moved around with little effort and operated easily in confined spaces.
- HI-REZ – Clearly displays differences in tissues, reducing speckle noise while maintaining the frame rate. It can also display outlines more clearly by selectively emphasizing boundaries.
- Multi-layered Crystal – Using multiple layers of crystal within each element, Hitachi Healthcare’s probes minimize signal attenuation during transmit and receive to increase penetration.
- Compound Pulse Wave Generator Plus (CPWG+) – The most advanced broadband beam-forming technology combined with high-speed image processing allows for higher definition ultrasound imaging than ever before.
- Image Optimizer – At the touch of a button the B-mode image is instantly optimized to the user’s preference. This technology continually monitors the user’s typical settings to optimally adjust the image when pressed resulting in fewer manual adjustments and more efficient examinations.
- IPS-Pro Display Monitor – Developed initially by Hitachi Displays, Ltd., In-Plane Switching (IPS) was the first LCD technology to improve viewing-angle. The Arietta 60’s IPS-Pro display doubles the half-contrast viewing angle of these displays while also improving contrast, black levels, and switching speed.
- Pixel Focusing – Arietta 60 dynamically focuses at the pixel level improving resolution and image uniformity.
- Symphonic Technology – Provides high-quality imaging using an expanded range of harmonic signals. This technology results in excellent image resolution and sensitivity and improved penetration.