Medtronic Cobe Century Heart-Lung Machine
The Medtronic Cobe Century Heart-Lung Machineis a modular system that incorporates features important to the perfusionist; a sturdy and compact design and easy-to-use components at an affordable price. The addition of the Bio-Console 560 centrifugal arterial pump and data management uses Spectrum’s Viper Vision option that can be easily configured onto the Medtronic Century Heart-Lung Machine.
- User-friendly system for advanced hemodialysis processes.
- Provides flexibility and medical information management.
- Integrated video display.
- Easy to use automation system provides prescriptions variability and other functions with push-button controls.
- Innovative cartridge blood tubing set design minimizes extracorporeal blood volume and saline requirements.
- Also features built-in arterial and venous pressure monitoring ports.
Medtronic Century Heart Lung Machine Specifications
Length: 22.1 in (56 cm)
Width: 7.1 in (18 cm)
Height: 13 in (33 cm)
Weight: 57 lbs (26 kg)s
Display Accuracy (RPM)
2% of reading or ± count which ever is greater (without load)