TEE Transducer | Probe Details:
- Harmonic imaging reduces artifacts and improves images in difficult-to-image patients, providing superb endocardial definition for the evaluation of wall motion.
- True electrocautery suppression provides virtual elimination of unavoidable noise artifact in 2D/harmonics and significant reduction of artifact in color flow.
- Adaptive AutoCool automatically changes any imaging mode to fundamental 2D imaging when the probe tip reaches 42°C, preventing imaging downtime and enabling the user to concentrate on patient care rather than the system.
- Advanced contrast imaging tools, including LVO and MCE, are finally available on a TEE transducer for research.
- The balanced, ergonomically designed control handle makes OmniPlane III easy to hold and operate.
Note: SONOS 5500 customers will need the Ultraperformance upgrade to use the OmniPlane III TEE transducer.
- HD7 xe
- HD11 xe