ConMed Linvatec D3000 Advantage Arthroscopy
- An arthroscopy is a type of keyhole surgery for checking or repairing your joints. Keyhole surgery is where only small cuts are made into the body.
- Arthroscopy is most commonly used on the knees. It can also be used on the ankles, hips, shoulders, wrists and elbows.
- It can help find what’s causing pain, swelling and stiffness in your joints.
- ConMed Linvatec Smart OR Complete Arthroscopy System
- IM4000 Camera Processor
- IM4120 Camera Head with Coupler
- LS7700 300-Watt Xenon Light Source
- 24K Arthroscopy Pump
- D3000 Advantage Turbo Shaver Console
- D9920 Advantage Turbo Hand Piece
- C9863 Foot Pedal
- VP1500 Digital Documentation System
- NDS (National Medical Display) HD Radiance 26″ Monitor, Model # : SC-WU26-A1511
- QL4300R 4mm x 30° Arthroscope
- 9mm Sheath
- (6) Arthroscopy Instruments