Chison QBit9 Ultrasound Machine
The QBit 9 features a high-resolution and fully rotatable LCD monitor and a stereo audio system, along with streamlined user controls with a “floating” keyboard, backlit keys, and ports on the keyboard.
The Chison QBit 9 is an extremely versatile ultrasound with innovated technologies normally found in much higher priced platforms. From LIVE 3D/4D imaging to CW/ECG hardware, Elastogrophy, to a 18MHz(38mm) linear probe.
- Main unit with 19″ high resolution LED monitor
- 4 probe connectors
- 320G hard disk; DVD-R/W and 6 USB ports
- B, 2B, 4B, B/M, B/BC, CFM, PW,Power Doppler/Directional PD, Instant Triplex, Duplex, Quadplex, Trapezoidal, Chroma B&M&PW
- Automatic PW trace and measurement in real time
- Super Image module:
- Fusion Harmonic (Higher level than Tissue harmonic)
- Multiple Cmpound Imaging
- SRA (Speckle Reduction Algorithm)
- AIO (Automatic Image Optimization)
- Q-Image (intelligent image optimization)
- Measurement & calculation software packages: General, OB&GYN, Cardiac