Philips Envisor C Ultrasound Machine
Advanced data management at the point-of-care
EnVisor supports digital storage and review, with advanced connectivity tools for nearly any network environment, as well as an impressive roster of on-board data management capabilities, including review, editing and reporting features that provide information at the point-of-care.
Time saving features
- Power up in less than one minute, and quickly start your exams with extensive presets.
- iSCAN Intelligent Optimization provides one-touch adjustment of your TGC, receiver gain and dynamic range during vascular exams. iSCAN also operates in Doppler modes, providing automatic scale and baseline adjustments.
- Intelligent Doppler automatically maintains a specified scanning angle as you adjust for flow.
- High Q Automated Doppler provides real-time measurements of user-defined Doppler waveforms.
- On-line help is always available.
Designed for maximum user comfort
The EnVisor system delivers forward thinking ergonomics for user comfort and safety to meet the demands of the world’s busiest labs and practices.
- Customize your equipment to fit your practice
- The EnVisor’s PC-based architecture is fully scalable, allowing it to grow along with your needs. In addition, the system supports a versatile family of high performance curved, linear, and sector array transducers
Workstation-quality data management at the point-of-care
EnVisor is perfectly suited for digital media review with high-resolution images and Cine loop clips that can be transferred by CD, USB or network for offline review.
- Thumbnail review allows you to quickly and easily review and edit loops and images.
- Perform measurements with the extensive clinical analysis packages.
- Embed images within reports for a comprehensive file that is easy to store and share with colleagues.
- USB port gives you the ability to transfer images via memory stick.