Maquet Datascope CS100
The CS 100 is an Intra-Aortic balloon pump that comes with a one button startup. The Datascope can be customized to fit each individual need. The Maquet Datascope CS100 comes with three different operating modes; Automatic, Semi-automatic and Manual, making it easy to switch from one to the when needed.
The Datascope CS100 was designed with a with a fold able and detachable laptop style display and screen making it easier for care givers to adjust the pump and monitor the patient remotely. The full color display shows the balloon waveform and inflation markers making it ideal for Critical Care unit and Operating Rooms.
- Maquet CS100 IABP comes with with IntelliSync offers one-button start up, automatically adapting to changing conditions, making it the right choice for any patient condition.
- Automatically evaluates and selects optimal trigger source and lead
- Sets inflation at the dicrotic notch and deflates IAB at the start of systole
- Responds to changes in signal quality by selecting new trigger source Automated trigger source and timing management provide continuous, consistent support for your patient.
- Fast, one-button start-up automatically conducts autofill and initiates 1:1 assist.
- Full color, high contrast display tilts for easy viewing.
- Display and keypad in laptop-style configuration, allowing caregivers to fold and detach the unit for remote operation. Easy-to-use keypad with an intuitive user interface.
- Customizable display panel allows operators to adjust sweep speed, brightness, balloon waveform, and inflation markers.
- Switch easily between three operation modes: Automatic, Semi-Automatic and Manual.
- Automatically evaluates and selects optimal trigger source and lead.
- System detects changes and easily adapts to new patient rhythms.
- Fully annotated printouts with user-configurable waveforms and strip lengths.
- Locking casters and durable design keep the CS100 secure in a variety of settings.
Dimensions Maquet CS100 IABP Specifications:
- Height: 30 in (76.2 cm)
- Width: 22.5 in (57.2 cm)
- Depth: 13.2 in (33.5 cm)
- On Cart
- Height: 42.2 in (114.8 cm)
- Width: 17.6 in (44.7 cm)
- Depth: 23.4 in ( 59.4 cm)
- Off Cart
- Height: 28.2 in (71.6 cm)
- Width: 11.3 in (28.7 cm)
- Depth: 21.5 in ( 54.6 cm)
- Monitor weight: 9.5 lbs (4.3 kg)
- Console weight: 133.2 lbs ( 60.4 kg)
- Width:8.3 in (21cm)
- Height: 6.2 in (15.8 cm)
- viewing angle:
- Up: 45°
- Down 55°
- Right 70°
- Left 70°
- Rotates 330°
- Detachable Laptop-like closure for storage and protection
- Mains Voltage: 100-120 VAC ± 10% or 220-240 VAC ± 10%
- Mains Frequency: 50/60 Hz ± 3 Hz
- Internal Battery: 24 VDC (nominal), 17.2 Amp-hour, 3 hrs.(approx. @ 90 bpm)
- Battery Type: Maintenance free; Sealed lead-acid
- ECG Gain (default): 1 V output per 1 mV input ±5% (waveform automatically scaled to occupy ECG display window)
- Gain (variable): 0.15 to 3.0 cm/mV ±20% (autoscaling disabled)
- Frequency Response: 0.5-12 Hz (display); 0.5-135 Hz (Output to Monitor)
- Defibrillator Protection: Discharge levels 360 J (trace returns to screen in 5 sec. max)
- Operating Temperature: 10°C – 40°C
- Operating Humidity: 5 – 95% (R.H.) non-condensing
- Operating Altitude: 0 – 12,000 feet (3,657 m); automatic altitude correction for IAB pressure