Hitachi 6500 HV Ultrasound Machine
The Hitachi HI VISION 6500 is a powerful and versatile ultrasound system that offers high-resolution digital imaging for a wide variety of applications. The refurbished Hitachi Aloka Hi Vision 6500 makes it easy to switch to different types of scans quickly and efficiently.
Operators can perform everything from abdominal and cardiac applications to OB-GYN and small parts scans with ease. Built on Hitachi’s innovative ultrasound imaging platform, the Hi-Vision 6500 has many of the latest imaging capabilities, including four Dynamic Tissue Harmonic Imaging (dTHI) modes and advanced Quadra beam processing for faster results.
- Tri-color backlit keyboard
- One Touch and User Definable Programmable Keys
- Durable, Lightweight and Highly Mobile
- TDI (Tissue Doppler Imaging)
- Quadra Beam Processing
- 12 bit Gigasampling A/D
- Windows based operating system
- HI VUE circuitry
- Dynamic Tissue Harmonic Imaging (dTHI)
- Wideband Pulse Inversion Imaging (WPI)
- Directional Color Flow Angiography
- 3RD Generation Color Artifact Suppression